Let the computer do the work for you.
- Once a schedule’s been generated you’re free to make any manual adjustments you like.
- The algorithm quickly checks the schedule for any conflicts.
- The initial process as fast and easy as possible.
- Publish your schedule and make it available to teachers and students on their mobile devices.
- You probably already have most of the data in electronic form, so all you have to do is import it.
- Timetable software supports classrooms in multiple buildings and can optimize movement between buildings.
- You can use the software out-of-the-box or customize its individual features to your liking.
- A useful tool for scheduling teacher substitutions, complete with notifications and printouts. Multiple users can plan substitutions/cover at the same time, at a moment’s notice.
- Because Timetables software is used in almost every school, it has been designed to meet regional requirements around the country.