L.M.S is a piece of software that handles all aspects of the learning process, including delivery of course content, learners management assessment and analysis and progress tracking.Supports unlimited number of courses, lessons, assignments, students etc. You can create various rules for course and lesson access and completeness based on assignment completion, test results, or manual admin approval. Assign different user roles to work with the L.M.S and other roles who will manage it. Students can earn certificates upon completing courses.
- Manage unlimited subjects and enroll students or let them enroll themselves
- Auto-approve or manually review students who want to enroll in a subject.
- Manage unlimited number of lessons in each Subject.
- Define various criteria for lesson completeness – such as completing assignment, manual approval, completing exams.
- Define which lessons should be completed to complete a chapter. Some lessons can be optional.
- Create assignments and approve or reject student’s solutions.
- Add notes to student’s solutions to help them resolve the problems.
- Manage students in each course and see theirs to-do lists for every lesson
- Allow different user roles to administrate and use the learning material
- Connect to exams created. reports
- Optionally allow discussion to assignments
- Receive and send automated email notices about various LMS actions like enrollments, comments, notes, submitted solutions, etc
- Enable a dashboard widget or a page with activity stream showing you latest X days of activity in the system.Learn Who Are Your Best lessons and Best Students!
- Your students will also be able to see an overview of their performance (optional and configurable).
- Charts show how each student performs in different Subjects and lessons.
- The user rankings report lets you know who the best students are overall, or in a specific lesson or Subject.
- The Subjects and lessons reports provide detailed information on how student interest is spread during subjects and lessons, how hard the assignments are, and which lessons are most attractive.
- Keep In Touch With Your Students Get Them Involved
Receive Email and Dashboard Notices For Important Activities, Your students can also be notified when you approve or reject enrollment, assignment, post a note, and more.
Allow optional public comments on assignments so students and teachers can discuss the matter.
- Create Quizzes, Exams, and Surveys
Collect contact data and user responses instantly, multi-purpose online quiz that can be used in education, research, contests, competitions, marketing, or to increase user engagement on your site. It works on all modern desktop and mobile browsers.